Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) is inviting eligible aspirants to apply for Nursing Officer posts in four Central Government Hospitals of Delhi. Interested and competent candidates can apply via the official Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) website at
https://rmlh.nic.in/. Further information regarding the recruitment drive is also present on the website.
A total of 852 vacancies have been announced. The online application process commenced on 31 July 2019 and will continue till 21 August 2019. An online examination will be conducted by the administration which is tentatively scheduled to be held on September 15, 2019.
|Online application process commenced on||31 July 2019|
|Last date to apply for the nursing officer post||21 August 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Tentative date for online examination||15 September 2019|
|Tentative date for result declaration||24 September 2019|
How to apply for the Nursing officer post 2019:
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website of either of the four hospitals – Dr. RML Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Smt. Sucheta Kripalini Hospital and Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, all situated in New Delhi.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab present on the homepage.
- Locate and click on the Registration link for filling the application form to the post of Nursing Officer at 4 Central Govt. Hospitals.
- The link will direct you to a relevant page.
- You will have to register and then log-in in order to apply.
- Submit the application after verification of the details entered.
The application fee to be paid by General/OBC candidates is Rs 1500, SC/ST/EWS candidates are to pay Rs 1200/- and persons with benchmark disabilities are exempted. The candidates should make sure that the payment is done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking.
Specific eligibility criteria and age limitations are given on the official notification for the recruitment drive released by the authorities. All aspirant willing to apply must be below 35 years of age. Candidates must possess a degree of B.Sc (Hons) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute or a regular course in B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University or Institute or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University or Institute or Diploma in General Nursing mid-wifery from a recognized Board or Council in order to apply.