Panipat District Court (Haryana) has released its official notification for the recruitment of Chowkidar vacant posts. Through this recruitment process, the District Court of Panipat will fill 10 vacancies temporarily. Official website for Panipat District Court is https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/panipat .
Interested Candidates must apply for the post in the offline mode. Candidates can mention all their particulars, that is, full name, father’s name, date of birth, permanent/ postal address, qualification, category, contact number, preferably written in their own handwriting with two passport size photographs duly attested, photocopy of certificates with regard to proof of age, education qualification, etc.
One self- addressed envelope stamped of Rs. 6 should be received on or before 14 August 2019 till 5:00 pm at the Office of the District and Session Judge, Panipat.
- Candidates must have passed the Middle Standard (8th) exam from a recognized board of School Education
- The applicant should attain a minimum of 18 years of age.
Number of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies: 10 posts
- Direct recruitment will be done based on the submitted application and interview. The reporting time for the interview is 11: 00 am in the Judicial Court Complex. The interview process will start from 1:30 pm onwards.
- The interview will be held as per the alphabetical orders of the names of the applicants:
5.09.2019 A, B, C, D, E, F, G
6.09.2019 H, I, J, K, L, M, N
7.09.2019 O, P, Q, R, T, U, V
8.09.2019 S, W, X, Y, Z
- No application fee for any category.