The Odisha Board of Secondary Education will close the application process for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 on 26th July 2019. The candidates who are eligible and have not yet completed the registration process should complete it within today. Along with that, the last date for making any edits in the application form and print it is also today. Those who wish to appear for Odisha TET Test this year should complete the application process through the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha at http://bseodisha.nic.in/.
|Closing date of the OTET 2019 application process||26th July 2019|
|Last date for application fee payment||29th July 2019|
|Releasing date of Admit Cards||2nd August 2019|
|OTET Exam date||5th August 2019 (scheduled)|
How to apply online for OTET 2019
- Visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education of Odisha
- Once you have reached the homepage, click on the ‘LINK FOR OTET 2019’ (http://bseodisha.nic.in/?q=node/356)
- Candidates will be directed to a new window
- If you have not yet registered yourself, click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ and fill in the required details in the form
- Following registration, proceed to log in to the application portal
- Fill in all the relevant details such as Registration number, Password/DOB and security code to log in
- Once the application form appears on the screen, Enter all the details that are required in the application form
- Recheck the details to make sure you have entered all the correct data
- Click on submit
- Pay the application fees to complete the application process
It is to be noted that the candidates will have to fill the application forms for both the papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) separately.
OTET 2019 Application fees structure
|OTET 2019 Exam||Application Fees|
|Rs 500||Rs 300|
The Odisha Board of Secondary Education is a body which controls, regulates and develops secondary education in the state of Odisha. The BSE of Odisha is also responsible for providing a variety of courses to the students to prepare them for various kinds of employment opportunities. The candidates who get qualified in the OTET 2019 entrance will be awarded with eligibility certificates. These eligibility certificates will allow them to apply in the post of teachers in government schools across the state of Odisha.