The application form for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test or OTET has been released today at 10 am. Willing candidates can fill up the form on the official website, http://bseodisha.nic.in/. Candidates who want to appear for both paper one and paper two must fill up separate application forms for both of them.
Steps to apply for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)
- Students must visit the official website, http://bseodisha.nic.in/
- Click on OTET link which will be found other latest news on the homepage.
- A new page will open.
- On top of the page, there will be a link named ‘click here for new registration.’ Click on it.
- Fill up all the details and verify.
- Use your registration number to login.
- Upload the documents and fill the form.
- Students must make the payment to complete the application process.
|Application opening date||15th July 2019|
|Application closing date||26th July 2019|
|Last date to make payment||29th July 2019|
The OTET exam will have two papers, namely paper one and paper two. Candidates may choose to give the exam for either one of them or both of them. The exam will be conducted for two and a half hours. Candidates will have to answer multiple choice questions or MCQs. Each right answer will earn them one mark whereas there are no negative markings for wrong answers. Selected candidates will be eligible for teaching in schools built by the state of Odisha.