The recruitment notification for the post of the junior engineer has been released by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, OSSC. Candidates can apply for the junior engineer job through the official website, www.ossc.gov.in .
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 29th September 2019. This recruitment drive is for fulfilling the position of 363 engineers.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Start date of registration||30th August 2019|
|Last date of registration||29th September 2019|
- Junior Engineer in Civil Department: 257 posts
- Junior Engineer in Mechanical Department: 106 posts
The interested candidates must not be below 21 years to above 32 years of age.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
Candidates must be having Diploma in Civil Engineering from the institution recognised by Odisha State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical):
Candidates must have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any institution recognised by Odisha State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training.
- General category candidates: Rs. 200
- SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD): No application fees
- Candidates can pay the fees through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI in SBI payment gateway.
Candidates must visit the official website for more details and timely updates. The last date to apply for OSSC junior engineer is 29th September 2019.