Oil India Limited is a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company is known as India’s second-largest producer of hydrocarbons. Besides production of liquid petroleum gas, the company also engages in exploring, developing and producing crude oil.
The Oil India Limited also provides recruitment opportunities when there are any relevant vacancies. Oil India had notified several vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers/ Senior Officers. A total of 48 posts are available for recruitment.
While the application process for this post is complete, OIL has released the admit card for the exam of the given posts as on 11th November 2019.
Candidates who have applied for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) can now download their call letters. Here are the steps that they must follow in order to download it –
- Step-1: Visit the official website of the Oil India Limited, which is https://www.oil-india.com/
- Step-2: On the homepage, one will find several links relating to news and current events. Click on the link that reads “Call Letter for Computer Based Test for Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Grade B.”
- Step-3: Candidates will be redirected to a new page. On this page, candidates will be required to login with their credentials.
- Step-4: Fill in the details and click on the submit option.
- Step-5: The admit card will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must carefully download and save the admit card in a secure folder.
- Step-6: Candidates must also get a printout of the admit card as it will be required during the examination.
The selection procedure will involve a number of steps. Candidates will first have to appear for the written test.
This will be a selection stage as only those candidates who qualify in this stage will be able to appear for the next stage, which is a Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the combined marks in both stages.
It must be noted that the admit card is a very important document as it will have to be presented on the day of the examination. Failure to do so can prevent the candidate from giving the examination.
The admit card for Oil India Limited Probationary Officers will be available on its official website till the 30th of November 2019.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for any updates with regard to the examination and recruitment for the given posts.