The higher officials of Odisha Hydro Power Corporation (OHPC) Ltd will announce the result for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET), and Management Trainee posts examination soon on the official website. Candidates would need to check the result status by inserting the hall ticket number and date of birth details.
The overview of the OHPC exam are as follows:-
|Conducting Board of Exam||Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd|
|Role Of Jobs||Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET)
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Management Trainee (MT)
|Total Number of Vacancies||96|
|Procedure of the Selection||Written Test|
Candidates can follow the below steps to check the results for GET, DET and Management Trainee examination:-
- Candidates would need to login to the official website of OHPC.
- They would then need to search the OHPC GET and DET results 2019 link on the homepage and click to get the particular link.
- Candidates would need to provide the hall ticket number and date of birth and then submit.
- Now the result will be shown on the screen as per given data
- Candidates can view the result status and download the same. It is also recommended that candidates take the print out of the result for the future reference.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for OHPC Result 2018-For GET, DET and MT
The merit list of the OHPC is depended on two things – first thing is the marks scored by the aspirants and second is the cut off score. Cut off marks are the minimum passing marks that are required to be obtained by the aspirants to get qualified for the next spell of the hiring process. The cut off marks will be prepared on the basis of the following factors:-
- Total number of vacancies
- Candidates who appeared for the written examination.
- Number of candidates for the reservation categories such as General, OBC, SC and ST
- Highest Marks scored by the participants.
- The difficulty level of the examination
- Previous Year Cut off
Cut off marks is the important thing that the candidate should know as without it they won’t be able to analyse the result of the exam. The officials of OHPC might release the cut off marks at the end of the selection process. The cut off will be released according to the category of the candidates and will be available on the official website. The cut off for every exam is usually posted few days before the results and candidates can check the cut off list from the official website. The expected cut off has not yet been released but candidates can check the previous year 2018 cut off marks for the Computer Based Test for Management Trainee (Electrical) is as follows:
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|General||For Male it is 117
For Female it is 106
|SEBC||For Male it is 115
For Female it is 102
|SC||For Male it is 98
For Female it is 90
|ST||For Male it is 85
For Female it is 80