Here’s what 10 newsmakers said today. What’s your take? Let the world know with an article on Channels.
What the US is to the UN, the BCCI is to the ICC.
– Rajeev Shukla, in an interview to Asian Age
I will be a politician in my future. I want to change the future of my country and I want to make education compulsory.
– Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani teenage activist who was shot in the head by the Taliban
The leadership of both the countries should exhibit political maturity and take necessary measures to avoid any confrontation.
– Mirwaiz Umer Farooq, chairman of moderate All India Hurriyat Conference on the border tension in Keran sector
The Congress party is playing total politics.
– N Chandrababu Naidu, TDP Chief
The disciplinary committee has recommended a life ban or suspension for a certain period of time on Jwala Gutta for her role in the IBL controversy.
– Senior official from the Badminton Association of India
Assure all Seemandhra people of their genuine concern of Security in H’bad Education, Health Employment and package for Development.
– Digvijaya Singh, on Twitter
We know as a team it’s us who have let him down.
– Wayne Rooney, on David Moyes
I think the American people look at what’s happening in DC and see that leaders across the board are not doing what they were elected to do.
– Bobby Jindal, Louisiana’s Indian-American governor
I hit Webber so I apologise for ending his race.
– Adrian Sutil, Force India driver
This is a great year, one of the best years of my career without any doubt.
– Rafael Nadal, World No.1 in tennis
React with an article.
Visit the Help Channel for more comprehensive assistance.