The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has conducted the exam for the selection for the post of Assistant Commissioner on September 20, 2019. An official notification has been released by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti that the result for the Assistant Commissioner has been released on the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The result was declared on November 11, 2019.
Result Downloading Procedure:
To download the result, the candidates has to follow the procedures which are given below:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, navodaya.gov.in
- The candidates will be directed to the home page of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- In the home page of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti the candidates will find a link that reads, “List of candidates that are short listed for the interview for the post of assistant commissioner under the July 2019 recruitment drive”.
- Clicking on this link will take the candidates to a new page.
- The candidates have to give the credentials, registration number and password to view the results.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printed form of the results for the use in future.
The next process for the selection of the Assistant Commissioner is the Interview process. A merit cut off is fixed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and the candidates who scores that mark will be eligible for the next level of selection process that is the interview. The dates for the Interview and other details regarding is not yet declared. Once the date and the other information are fixed it will be revealed in the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. So, the candidates are advised to check the website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti from time to time.
Also read, NVS PGT/TGT 2019 Answer Key.