National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), headquartered in New Delhi, has been an Indian Public Sector for almost 43 years. Its core business consists of generation and sales of power. Apart from that, it also acts as an employment recruiter for various government jobs. It is promoted by the Government of India. NTPC has now opened vacancies in its Dadri quarters.
There are vacancies in the following areas of specialities:
The candidates who are eligible and are interested in filling up the posts can appear for a walk-in interview on 5th of November 2019.
The details regarding the vacancies can be given as follows:
- Doctors: 02 posts
- Visiting consultant (Ayurveda): 01 post
- Visiting consultant (Pediatrics): 01 post
- Visiting consultant (Medicine): 01 post
- Visiting consultant (Dentistry): 03 posts
- Visiting consultant (Dermatology): 01 post
- Visiting consultant (ophthalmology): 01 post
- Visiting consultant (ENT): 01 post
- Visiting consultant (Radiology):01 post
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||
5th November 2019
The eligibility criteria for various posts can be given as follows:
- Doctors: MBBS degree with an experience of at least 1 year after finishing the internship
- Visiting consultant (Ophthalmology/ Dermatology/ ENT):MD/MS with a minimum of 3 years’ experience after finishing the internship
- Visiting consultant (Dentistry): BDS with three years of minimum experience excluding the internship.
- Visiting consultant (Radiology/ Pediatrics/ Medicine): MD/MS with 3 years of experience.
- Visiting consultant (Ayurveda): Ayurvedic degree or diploma with a license to practice with 5 years of experience.
Those candidates who find themselves eligible according to the criteria mentioned can visit the official website: https://www.ntpc.co.in for further information regarding the vacancies.
The eligible candidates can also directly go for a walk-in interview being held at EDC Building National Capital Power Sation, Post Office-Vidyut Nagar-201008 District-Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh.
Also, when you go in for the interview, make sure that the attested copies and the scanned documents are to be taken along.
The roles and duties for each of the posts are given below:
- Monitor and general care of patients
- Admit patients who require special care
- Examine and talk to patients to clearly understand the situation
- Visiting Consultant:
- Give out medical advice regarding a condition
- Clear out any doubts of the patients.
- Prescribe necessary medicines for the cure of the condition.
Steps to access the notification:
- Step 1: Visit the website: https://www.ntpc.co.in
- Step 2: search for the vacancy for doctors and visiting consultants on the homepage
- Step 3: click on the link to get the notification in the form of PDF
- Step 4: Download the PDF and read it
- Step 5: Carefully read the eligibilities mentioned in the PDF
- Step 6: after reading check if all the criteria are met, then proceed ahead
- Step 7: apply for the desired post.