National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment to the posts of engineers. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for these posts in the online mode through the NTPC official website www.ntpccareers.net.
According to the official notification, the application process has started from 6th August 2019 and the window will remain open till August 26, 2019. Through this recruitment process, NTPC will fill 203 vacancies.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process started on||6th August 2019|
|Application process ends on||26th August 2019|
Total Number of Vacancies
- Electrical Engineer: 75
- Mechanical Engineer: 76
- Electronic Engineer: 26
- Instrumentation Engineer: 26
- Candidates must have a B.Tech/BE degree in the required field with minimum 60 percent marks from a recognized university/ institute.
- A minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience in the executive and/ or supervisory cadre in the relevant area.
Candidates up to 30 years of age are eligible to apply for the post. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the official notification.
Selection procedure and Pay Scale
- The selection process will comprise of two stages.
- Candidates have to qualify the written test followed by the interview round for final selection.
- Selected candidates will be paid emolument on the scale of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1, 60,000 per month.
How to Apply
Candidates can do their registration for the NTPC Recruitment 2019 exam online and submit their applications on the official NTPC website on or before August 26, 2019.
For those candidates who belong to the general/OBC category, the application fee is Rs. 300. SC/ST/PWD/ category candidates are exempted from paying the fees. The fee once paid is non-refundable.