NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology), Shimla is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for the posts of Technical Officer, Junior Research Fellow, Sanitary Supervisor, Water Sector Expert. The interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 20th November 2019 at 10 AM.
- Date of walk-in-interview – 20th November 2019.
- Technical Officer – 1.
- Sanitary Supervisor – 31.
- Junior Research Fellow – 1.
- Water Sector Expert – 1.
Short Job Summary:
|Notification||NIELIT Recruitment 2019: walk-in-interview for 31 sanitary supervisor and other posts|
|Notification date||18th November 2019|
|Last date of submission||20th November 2019|
|Educational qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Secondary Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Other functional areas|
- Sanitary Supervisor- the candidate should have passed the 10th or 12th class and must have a diploma of sanitation/environmental management/education/environmental health and safety/health sanitary inspector.
- Technical Officer – the candidate should have passed first class BE/ B. Tech (Electronics and Instrumentation/Electronics and Communication) with 3 to 4 years of experience in testing/calibration activity.
- Junior Research Fellow – the candidate should have completed B. Tech/BE degree in electronics with 2 to 3 years of experience in testing/calibration activity.
- Water Sector Expert – the candidate should have completed ME/ M. Tech degree in water resources/environmental engineering with at least 10 to 15 years of experience in the water sector or BE/B. Tech in civil engineering with at least 15 years of experience in the water sector in government/private sector.
The interested candidates can come for walk-in-interview on 20th November 2019 with the duly filled form along with self-attested copies of educational and experience certificates at
NIELIT, Cedarwood Building,
Himachal Pradesh – 171001.
The candidates must reach the interview venue before the scheduled time at 10 AM.