The National Health Mission (NHM) is an initiative which was introduced by the Government of India in 2013. It has been launched to improve the health conditions in both rural and urban areas of the country. One of the states that have been earnestly implementing the National Health Mission is Tripura. NHM, Tripura aims to decentralize the overall participatory process and ensure community ownership of health programmes.
In order to fulfil its goals of reaching higher health standards, the NHM Tripura carries out recruitment drives from time to time to fill in necessary vacancies. Recently, NHM Tripura announced the vacancy for several posts for which it will be accepting applications in the month of November.
The recruitment will be carried out for various posts such as Operation Theatre Technologist, Radiotherapy Technician and Laboratory Technician. Number of vacancies available for each of these posts are as follows –
- Operation Theatre Technologist : 2 vacancies
- Radiotherapy Technician : 4 vacancies
- Laboratory Technician : 3 vacancies
Candidates will be provided a time period till the 30th of November (5:00 PM) to make their application according to the given procedure. The notification for the vacancies was released on 11th November 2019.
In order to make the application, candidates are advised to go through the details of the eligibility criteria. Applications will be rejected if the eligibility criteria are not fulfilled. One can note the following criteria that one must take care of while applying –
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in the specified field for which the candidate is applying.
- The age of application is 35 years.
- One year of experience in the relevant field.
If, during any stage of selection, the eligibility criteria is found to be unfulfilled or incorrect, the application of the candidate will be terminated.
The application process for the given posts is not online. Interested and eligible candidates will have to make a submission of their application at the given address –
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Regional
P.O. : Kunjaban
Tripura (West) – 799006
The application being made by the candidates should include several important details which are mandatory to mention. These details include –
- Name of the post
- Name of the candidate
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Address along with necessary contact information
- Educational qualifications
- Experience certificates
- Two passport-sized photographs
The selection process will be conducted at several steps which are as follows –
- Few shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a written CAT exam.
- Candidates will also have to appear for a telephonic interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the results of CAT written exam and the interview combined.
Any information regarding the selection procedure will be provided to the candidates through their contact details provided in the application.