The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is a financial institution working towards development in rural areas. It is responsible for agricultural policy planning. NABCONS or the NABARD Consultancy Services provides consultations in every field of agriculture and rural development.
NABCONS also provides recruitment opportunities to eligible candidates to fill up vacancies through its official website.
According to a recent notification, NABARD Consultancy Services has invited applications for a few vacancies available in the organisation. Interested candidates can check out the details on the official website of NABCONS.
There are a total of 9 vacancies available for different Programme Coordinator and Consultant posts. The vacancy details are as follows :
- Program Coordinator : 2 vacancies
- Consultant – Quality Assurance : 2 vacancies
- Consultant Placement Coordinator : 1 vacancy
- Consultant MIS Manager : 1 vacancy
- Consultant IEC and Branding : 1 vacancy
- Consultant Appraisal : 2 vacancies
All the placements for the above post will be in the Corporate office of NABCONS, New Delhi.
Candidates applying for any of the above posts should be full-time graduates in subjects specific to the posts. It is also desirable for most of the posts that the candidates have proficient knowledge in report writing and a good understanding of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, etc. Different posts also require a stipulated work experience which the candidates can check in the official notification.
The age limitations for the posts are –
- A Program Coordinator should be below 50 years of age.
- A Consultant should be below 45 years of age.
In order to apply for the given posts, here a few steps to follows –
- Step-1 : Candidates will first have to download the detailed recruitment notification from the official website of nabcons.com.
- Step-2 : Go to the How to Apply section in the notification.
- Step-3 : A table will be made in the notifications showing the name of the post and the relevant application link beside it.
- Step-4 : One must click on the link beside the post they want to apply for. The application form will open up.
- Step-5 : The application form is in the Google docs portal. Fill in all the details asked for and submit the application.
Once the applications are submitted, only a few candidates will be shortlisted for the interview. Further, any information filled in the form should not be false as it is mandatory for the candidates to submit self-attested copies of their educational qualifications, experience certificates and any other documents necessary. The photocopies will be verified with the help of the original documents.
Candidates can make their applications till the 22nd of November, 2019. Any application made after the due date will stand rejected.