The admit card for Junior Engineering (Electrical) re-exam has been released by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC). Candidates who will be appearing for the exam can download the same on the official website, https://msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in/.
Steps to download the JE re-exam admit card:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of MSRTC, https://msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in/index.php/node/fullpage/19
- Under the recruitment section on the home page, there will be a link named ‘e-recruitment.’ Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Fill in the required details such as application ID and password.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
|JE re-exam admit card release||25th July 2019|
|JE re-exam date||28th July 2019|
For entering the exam hall, candidates will need to carry proper identity proofs with them. Any of the below-mentioned document can be provided as identity proof:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Photo ID card
- Admit card
- Any certificate carrying the date of birth of the candidate that is issued by the government
- Three recent passport-sized photographs
The admit card will contain several essential details regarding the exam. Therefore, it is important that the candidates do not lose them. The details that will be mentioned in the admit card are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Date of the exam
- Roll number of the candidate
- Month and year of the exam
- Exam centre address
- The time duration of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Vital instructions for carrying out the entire procedure
If there is any discrepancy in any of the information in the admit card, the candidates must reach out to the officials to correct them. Candidates will have to carry the admit card with them at the time of the exam. Without it, they will not be allowed to enter the exam halls. The exam is being conducted to fill up the posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical).