Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre (MRSAC) is a body set up by the Government of Maharashtra. The body has been set up to make progress in planning endeavours and development of the state by the use of space technology. It aims to bring about changes in the urban society in a methodical manner and by efficiently managing the natural resources of the state.
To function effectively, MRSAC announces job opportunities whenever there are any vacancies. Such information is notified through its official website. As per a recent notification by MRSAC, applications are invited by eligible candidates for several posts like an assistant, junior associate, etc.
There are a total of 36 vacancies for the different posts combined. The vacancy details for MRSAC’s recruitment drive is as follows –
- Junior RS/GIS Associate (THEMATIC ACTIVITIES): 30 vacancies
- Senior RS/GIS Assistant (THEMATIC ACTIVITIES): 02 vacancies
- Junior RS/GIS Assistant (THEMATIC ACTIVITIES): 01 vacancy
- Junior Programmer (GIS)(SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT): 01 vacancy
- Assistant Programmer (GIS) (SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT): 01 vacancy
- Assistant Programmer (DBA) (SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT): 01 vacancy
The recruitment will take place in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The application can only be made until the 22nd of November 2019. Candidates can apply on 22nd November itself too. However, it is advised that the application is made in advance to avoid last-minute confusion.
The application process for all of the above-stated posts will be in the offline mode. Here are some instructions that the candidates should follow while they are applying –
- The application form must be downloaded by the candidates from the official website of MRSAC, which is https://mrsac.gov.in/MRSAC/
- The application form should be filled by typing all the details.
- Candidates have to attach their passport size photo on the application form.
- Separate applications should be made by candidates if they wish to apply for different posts.
- If candidates have any problems and queries relating to the application process, they can contact MRSAC on the following email – [email protected]
It is also important that the candidates check the eligibility criteria before applying. Most of the posts require a minimum educational qualification of graduate or postgraduate degree. Some posts require a diploma. The age limit for all the posts is 45 years.
Since the application procedure is offline, the application form filled up by the candidates will have to be submitted in the following location –
Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre,
VNIT Campus, S.A. Road,
Nagpur – 440010
Applications that are incomplete or do not contain all the requisite documents shall be rejected by MRSAC.