Medical Services Recruitment Board, also known as MRB, is a government body that functions under the government of Tamil Nadu. MRB has been mainly concerned with the health and welfare of families and communities in the state.
MRB has now invited applications for the post of Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife. Interested candidates must log-on to the official website of Medical Services Recruitment Board: www.mrb.tn.gov.in to submit their application.
MRB Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
The important dates that interested candidates should note are as follows: –
|1||Date of opening of Application||24th October 2019|
|2||Date of closing of Applications||13th November 2019|
|3||Last date to pay the application fee offline via the Indian Bank||15th of November 2019.|
A total of 1234 vacancies have been announced under the current recruitment drive by MRB. The last date to apply online being 13th November 2019. Candidates who are eligible for the posts can apply immediately by following the directions mentioned on the official website. The eligibility, selection process, as well as the application fees are mentioned below: –
MRB Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
The selection is solely based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their academic and technical qualifications for the posts of Village health nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife. Selections will be made as per the rules and regulations specified by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
MRB Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- An ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private schools recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidates should also possess a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council along with an SSLC with 18 months of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Worker experience
The age limit for the same is as follows: –
Those candidates who are under the unreserved category should be between 18 to 40 years of age. Whereas those candidates who belong to the differently abled person category should be of the age between 18 to 50 and destitute widow applicants should be between 18 to 57 years of age.
MRB Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
Following are the details of the vacancies to be filled under MRB Recruitment 2019: –
- Total posts: 1234
- GT: 312
- BC: 265
- BCM: 35
- MBC/DNC: 405
- SC: 153
- Female course SCA: 35
- ST: 25
MRB Recruitment 2019: Application Fees
The application fee has to be paid by the candidates at the time of submission of the application form as follows: –
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH)/DW candidates will have to pay Rs. 350/-
- Candidates who belong to other categories will have to pay Rs. 375/-
MRB Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to submit their application online: –
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MRB, i.e. mrb.tn.gov.in
- Step 2: Select the option “Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife posts.”
- Step 3: Provide the necessary details
- Step 4: Pay the application fee through the preferred mode of payment
- Step 5: Click on the Submit Button
- Step 6: Download a copy of the PDF for further references.