The result of Engineering Services prelims exam 2019 has been released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Candidates appeared in MPSC prelims 2019 can download their results through the official website, www.mpsc.gov.in .
Maharashtra Engineering Services Pre-Examination 2019 was conducted on 23rd June 2019. The recruitment drive is for 1161 vacancies for Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officer and Water Conservation Officer Posts in various departments including Water Resources, Public Work and Soil and Water Conservation
Steps to check MPSC Engineering Service prelims 2019 result:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “MPSC Engineering Service prelims 2019 Result” link on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new PDF page.
- Check the result through the roll number.
- Download and print the result for future need.
Candidates qualified in the prelims will be able to appear for the MPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam 2019. The mains exam is scheduled to be conducted on 24th November 2019, which is on Sunday. Stay tracked with the official website for further details.