Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, has its headquarters in Mumbai. It has 29 offices and 18 textile testing labs, including nine eco-parameter testing labs. It has invited applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the posts of Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Junior Investigator, and Upper Division Clerk. The interested candidates can apply for the posts through offline by 31st October 2019.
- Junior quality assurance officer (Lab) – 5.
- Junior investigator – 1
- Upper division clerk – 1.
- Junior quality assurance officer- bachelor’s degree in science or technology from any recognized university or institutions or diploma in textile technology/chemistry with 2 years of working experience in textile.
- Junior investigator – graduate degree in statistics/mathematics/economics/commerce. The candidates having PG degree in statistics/mathematics/commerce/economics will be preferred. Experience in data collection is desirable.
- Upper-division clerk- graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university. And also experience in the government sector or any commercial firm is desirable.
- Junior quality assurance officer – 19 to 25 years of age.
- Junior investigator – 22 to 28 years of age.
- Upper-division clerk – 19 to 25 years of age.
How to apply:
Candidates can get more information from the official website, http://texmin.nic.in/ . The interested and eligible candidates need to send the self-attested copy of the certificates and other related documents in the prescribed format to, “The Secretary, Textile Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025” by 31st October 2019.