The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) has summoned for inviting application for the 852 posts in various areas such as Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, Jodari, Pump Driver, Electrician, Driver, Peon, Helper posts on official website www.midcindia.org. The acceptance of the applications was started from 17th July 2019 and the till 26th August 2019 11:59 PM so fair and better recruitment.
It is to be noted that the candidate must fall in the age group of 18years to 38years.
To get a better idea of the application procedure, eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection procedure the candidate must check the official notification link.
A brief has been shared so the convenience of the candidate
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) – Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) – Graduation with shorthand knowledge
- Senior Accountant – B.Com
- Assistant – Graduation
- Clerk Typist – Graduation with Typing Knowledge and MS-CIT
- Surveyor – ITI (Surveyor), Auto Cad
- Driver – 7th Class passed. Should have the Heavy & Light Driving License
- Technical Assistant – ITI in Relevant Disciplines
- Fitter – ITI (Fitter)
- Pump Operator –SSC and ITI (Wireman)
- Electrician – SSC, and ITI (Electrician)
- Peon/ Helper – 4th Class
The application fees for the same is
- For Open Category: 700/-
- For Reserved Category:500/-
And the candidate can make the payment Credit card/ Debit card/ BHIM UPI/ Net Banking.