MHT CET is an engineering entrance exam conducted by State Common Test Entrance Cell, Maharashtra. The application form of MHT CET is released on January 1, 2019. The last date for registration process is March 23, 2019. However, candidates can also fill the application form between March 24, 2019 and March 31, 2019 with late submission fee of Rs 500. Candidates seeking admission in various B.Tech courses offered by its participating institutes are supposed to give this entrance exam. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for MHT CET 2019.
The important dates for MHT CET 2019 have been announced along with application form. The registration process has started from January 1, 2019. Candidates can register for MHT CET 2019 till March 23, 2019. Candidates can also register from March 24, 2019 to March 31, 2019 with late application fee of Rs 500.
Candidates can download the admit card between April 25, 2019 and May 2, 2019. The exam dates of MHT CET 2019 will lie from May 2, 2019 to May 13, 2019. The release date of answer key is yet to be announced. Candidates can submit their objections on question paper or answer key from May 15, 2019 to May 18, 2019. The OMR sheet will be available online in the last week of May 2019. The result of MHT CET 2019 will be declared on June 3, 2019. The registration process for counselling will start in the second week of June, 2019. The provisional and merit list will be released in the third week of June, 2019. The counselling process will start in the last week of June, 2019.
The candidates are supposed to check eligibility criteria before applying for MHT CET 2019. The different fields of eligibility criteria include qualifying exam, marks, nationality, age etc.
Candidates must be Indian nationals.
There is no age limit. Candidates who have qualified the required exam can apply for MHT CET.
Qualifying exam and qualifying marks for general category
Minimum of 50% aggregate marks have to be scored by candidate in class 12 or equivalent from a recognised institute with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
Qualifying marks and exam for reserved category
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCs must have scored 45% marks in class 12 or equivalent from a recognised university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
Also candidates appearing for class 12 exams in 2019 are also eligible to apply for MHT CET 2019.
MHT CET 2019 Application Form
The candidates can register for MHT CET 2019 from January 1, 2019 to March 23, 2019. The following are the documents required by the candidate at the time of application:
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature
The steps to apply for MHT CET 2019 are:
- Registration: The first step to be followed by candidates is to register by entering their details. Candidates can register through either Aadhar based or non-Aadhar based modes. In Aadhar based mode, the personal details will be fetched directly. Candidates are also required to add their academic, education, contact, bank and other details.
- Confirmation: After the registration process, the candidates will be sent their application number on email and will also be displayed on the screen. Candidates also have to verify their account by clicking on the link sent on email ID.
- Uploading scanned documents: Scanned images of photograph and signature are to be uploaded by the candidates as per the required size mentioned by authorities.
- Payment of application fee: The candidates are supposed to pay the required amount of registration fee. The application fees can be paid through credit/debit card, IMPS, Net Banking, Cash cards or mobile wallets. Candidates can also pay the fee in offline mode through challan.
- Completion of registration process: A confirmation page will be displayed after successful payment of application fee. The printout of the receipt has to be taken by candidates for future use.
Only after the confirmation page is generated, the admit card will be available for downloading. The candidates are required to keep the confirmation page safe as it is an important document.