In the latest recruitment notification being released by Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), 168 new vacancies will be filled for non-executive positions. Candidates who are interested in working with MECL must apply through the official website of the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited, i.e. mecl.co.in.
Under this recruitment, vacancies for 17 posts such as accountant, Technician, Foreman, Mechanic, Technical Assistant etc. will be filled. The last date for submission of application through the online registration portal of the MECL is 21st September 2019. Applications will not be accepted from any other channels.
- The upper age limit for MECL recruitment applicants is 30 years. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, there is an age relaxation of 5 years, and for OBC (NCL) candidates, there is an age relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Work experience of at least three years us essential to e eligible for the respective position.
- Educational Qualifications
- Candidates applying for the position of foreman must have a diploma in the respective engineering stream.
- Candidates must be graduate in their respective stream for positions like a stenographer, Library Assistant, Assistant etc.
- Candidates applying for the position of Mechanic must have at least completed their matriculation or must have equivalent ITI certificate (Motor Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Welder Trade, Turner, Fitter Trade, and Earth Moving Machinery).
- Candidates applying for the post of accountant must be graduate or postgraduate or Intermediate pass of CA or ICWA.
Candidates interested in applying for any position under the MECL Recruitment 2019, must keep a note of the following dates: –
- Starting of online registration : 31st August 2019
- Closing of online registration : 21st September 2019
Payment of Registration Fees
Candidates applying for vacancies under MECL Recruitment 2019, must take note of the following important points related to the registration fees: –
- Registration Fees of Rs. 100/- will be payable by candidates belonging to EWS, General, and OBC category.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PwD/Departmental candidates category, need not pay the registration fees.
- MECL will be accepting the payment through bank challan of SBI or PNB. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
Vacancies to be filled
Following are the various positions which are to be filled under MECL Recruitment 2019: –
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Mechanic (Welder Trade)||5|
|Technician (Survey and Draftsman)||30|
|Technical Assistant (Survey & Draftsman)||3|
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their expertise, experience, and credentials. Candidates must clear the stages of written test, Skill/trade test, and document verification to be eligible for a vacancy under MECL 2019.