The recruitment 2019 notification has been released by the Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board. The recruitment is for 3450 vacancies in Maharashtra Police. Candidates can apply through the website, www.mahapariksha.gov.in .
The application for the post of a Police constable and Prison Sepoy can be filled in the prescribed format on or before 23rd September 2019.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Last date of registration||23rd September 2019|
|Date of Exam||To be announced soon|
- Police Constable – 3357 Posts
- Prison Sepoy – 93 Posts
Steps to apply:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Or you can also go to the direct link mentioned above to the application form.
- Fill all the details and submit.
- Pay the application fee as applicable for the category.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
- Open square– Rs. 450/-
- Magas class– Rs. 350/-
Candidate’s age must not be lower from 18 years or more than 28 years.
Candidate must have passed Class 12th for these posts.
Once the candidates are selected, they will be paid Rs. 5200 – ₹20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000 per month.
Candidates must go through the official website for more details and timely updates.