The students of Maharashtra, who want to privately enroll in the board exams for class 10th and 12th, conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, must submit the application forms online from 18th November 2019 to 29th November 2019.
The application form will be available on the board’s official website. The registration fee for class 10th students is Rs.1000/- and Rs.100/- for processing. Similarly, the registration fee for class 12th students is Rs.500/- and Rs.100/- for processing. The exams are scheduled to be held in February and March 2020.
The candidates have to submit the documents (Aadhar card, photograph, and school leaving certificate) alongside at the time of applying for the exam through online mode. Apart from this, for more information, the candidates can read the notification by visiting the official website.
Documents required for Maharashtra SSC Registration:
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile number.
- Email Id.
- Scanned copy of Photo.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
The Email Id and mobile number is mandatory as it is needed for further communication. Once the application form is submitted, the students will get the confirmation message on the Email.
Steps to fill the application:
- Visit the official website mahahsscboard.in.
- Look for Maharashtra SSC March Blank application form 2020.
- Click on the link provided.
- Application form in PDF format will be displayed on the screen and take a print out of the Maharashtra SSC application form 2020.
- Fill the application form with the required details with the guidance of respective school authorities.
- Once the details are filled, click on the submit button.
Details required for Maharashtra SSC registration form 2020:
- Index number.
- Student ID.
- Application number.
- Last name/surname.
- Candidates name.
- Fathers name.
- Mothers name.
- Residential address.
- Mobile number.
- Place of birth.
- Date of birth.
- Minority religion.
- The Medium of instruction.
- Type of candidate.
- Subject details.
- A Total number of exemption claimed.
- Enrollment certificate number.