The Life Insurance Corporation of India has declared the result for the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Main examinations. Candidates who have appeared for this post can check their results through the official website, www.licindia.in .
LIC AAO 2019 exam is a three-stage process, prelims, mains and interview. The mains exam was in June 2019.
Steps to check LIC AAO result 2019:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Go to the “LIC AAO Result 2019” link.
- You will get redirected to a PDF file.
- Enter your credentials like name and roll number.
- Check your results.
- Download and take a print if necessary, for further use.
Candidates who get selected must submit an undertaking to serve the organization for a minimum period of 4 years. This process should get completed before entering the probationary period. Failing to serve the period will lead to a penalty of Rs.200,000/-only or the sum of amount the Executive Director may mention from time to time.
Candidate must submit the paper at the time of joining with the proper format. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.