Jamia Millia Islamia had announced 64 vacancies for teaching positions including Assistant Professors and Research Scientists a month back. Today is the last date to apply for the same. The application form and more details regarding the matter are present in the official website of the university at www.jmi.ac.in.
Jamia Millia Islamia vacancy details:
|Post required||Number of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and other vacancies:
- Assistant Professor: Applicant needs to have Master’s Degree with 55% marks in the relevant subject and M.Ed/B.Ed
- Associate Professor: PhD degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and requiring a minimum of 8 years experience
- Professor: PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline along with published work showing participation in high-quality research with evidence of the published work, a minimum of 10 publications as books /or research/ or policy papers
- Research Scientist: Master’s Degree in Mass Communication or Development Communication with 03 years of experience.
How to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format. The application form and other crucial information regarding the recruitment are present on the official website.
- The applicants are required to carefully fill the application form and provide the necessary details. The Application form can be downloaded at http://www.jmi.ac.in/upload/menuupload/jobform_teaching.pdf
- Candidate must provide the attested copies of degrees, diplomas and mark-sheets etc. to give reference of experience/published work along with the application form
- Candidate must submit the application form before 17th July 2019 along with the application fee before 05:00 P.M.
The application fee for the general category is Rs. 500/-, for SC/ST Rs. 250 and for disabled, it’s free.
Jamia Millia Islamia, located in New Delhi, is a central university that provides education from the schooling level to Ph.D level. It has around 40 departments of research and education.