Lakshadweep Administration has welcomed applications for the Upper Division Clerk posts. The qualified candidates can apply for the posts through the online mode at the latest by 22nd November 2019.
Last date for accommodation application is 22 November 2019. There are complete opportunities for 16 positions in Upper Division Clerk.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The application process ends on||22nd November 2019|
|The date of exam||To be announced soon|
The official website to check details on Lakshadweep Administration recruitment is https://lakshadweep.gov.in/ .
There have been certain criteria laid down by the authority for Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- The candidates ought to have a degree from any recognized college or equivalent.
- As far as possible, the applicant ought to be 18 to 30 years of age as on 22 November 2019 (Although, it is somewhat adaptable for SC/ST competitors. Ex-Servicemen and other uncommon classes of the individual as per the guidance or requests gave by Government of India from time to time).
How to Apply:
- The eligible competitors can apply for the posts through the online mode prior to 22 November 2019.
- The properly filled in application format should arrive at the “Director (Services), Lakshadweep Secretariat, Kavaratti” at the very latest 22.11.2019 by 18.00 Hrs.
- Candidate need not submit a duplicate of any extra documents/endorsements alongside properly filled application structure.
The application received after the end date and time won’t be considered for choice. The Department won’t be answerable for any Postal postponement.