King George Medical University has announced results for KGMU Exam 2019. The results have been declared college-wise on the official website of KGMU at http://kgmu.org/. Students, who have appeared for the KGMU Exam 2019 can check their results by selecting their college name and the subjects. The candidate will require their roll no. to check the results online.
Here is how to check the result step by step:
- Visit the official website of KGMU.
- Once landed on the homepage, go to the ‘exam’ section and then click on the ‘Examination / Result.’ (http://kgmu.org/kgmu_result/examination_result.php)
- Another page will appear where candidates will be required to select their college by name.
- Once done, check for the course and click on the link that is provided.
- Enter Roll no. and then click ‘Get Result’ button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download their result and take a printout copy for any future use.
Students, who have secured the minimum passing marks or more than that shall be declared pass whereas candidates who did not score at least the minimum marks shall not be declared qualified. Also, students who are not satisfied with the marks scored shall apply for revaluation of their answer sheet. As per the university’s rule, the qualifying candidates shall be promoted for further education. On the other hand, students who could not make it to the merit will have to clear the backlog in the next year.
King George Medical University is located in Lucknow. Earlier, it was known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. It offers various courses in the UG, PG and Research (Doctoral) level. For admission, the university conducts an entrance examination and the selection of the candidates is made on the basis of merit list.