Known to be India’s largest electronics corporation i.e. KELTRON has welcomed applications for recruitment to the post of:
- Technical Assistant & Sr. Engineer/ Engineer.
There is a total number of 20 Vacancies have been notified by the KELTRON. The candidates having B. Tech, MTech, ITI qualifications have a wonderful opportunity to get Govt jobs in KELTRON. The candidates qualified for the post can apply in the designated format on or before 06 November 2019 being the last date.
These 20 Notified Operator, Technical Assistant & Sr. Engineer or Engineer Posts are open in KELTRON, Kerala. The placement will be done on a contractual basis for the performance of projects in various Units at KELTRON, Kerala.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The last date to register||6th November 2019|
The official website through which the candidates can get more details about the recruitment process is http://www.keltron.org/ .
KELTRON Vacancy Details:
- Engineer or Engineer- 8 Posts
- Technical Assistant- 8 Posts
- Operator- 4 Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Engineer or Engineer- The candidate should be an MTech degree with 60% marks or BE/ B. Tech with 70% marks are suitable to apply for Sr. Engineer/ Engineer Posts.
- Technical Assistant- The candidates having 3 years full-time Diploma with 60% marks are qualified to apply for the posts.
- Operator- The Candidate having ITI with 60% marks are suitable for the posts.
- The Candidates from General/OBC categories will have to pay 250 Rs as application fees. And candidates belonging to SC/ST categories candidates are exempted from the fees.
- Also, candidates are recommended to check the guidelines available in the official Notification before payment of online fees.
- And the candidates shall pay the Examination Fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking respectively.
The candidate shall be selected based on Written test/ skill test/group discussion and/or interview will be held for the selection of candidates. So, candidate shall keep themselves prepare in all of the above forms.