The result for Probationary Clerk 2019 has been released by the Karnataka Bank. Candidates can check the Karnataka Bank 2019 result through the official website, www.karnatakabank.com .
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process started on||10th July 2019|
|Application process ends on||20th July 2019|
|Date of the exam||3rd August 2019|
|Result announced on||10th August 2019|
Steps to check Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Result 2019:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Click on the “Career” link.
- The link will redirect to a new page.
- Enter the credentials to log in.
- Check and download the result.
- Take a print copy of the result if necessary.
Karnataka Bank Limited is a leading Private Sector Bank. Selected candidates will for six months’ probation. The candidate will get confirmed after the successful completion of the probationary period. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.