As per the latest notification published on the official website of the Kakatiya University, i.e. www.kakatiya.ac.in, the results for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th semester revaluation exams for CBCS September 2019 exam along with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd semester revaluation exams for non-CBCS September 2019 exams.
Therefore, the students who had appeared for any of the aforementioned exams, must logon to the official website of Kakatiya University and check their result. If there is any discrepancy and the student wishes to raise an objection or apply for a revaluation, then the Kakatiya University has opened the window for accepting revaluation applications. Students can submit their revaluation applications through the online channel only.
Kakatiya University Revaluation Result : How to download
Students who wish to download the results for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th semester revaluation exams for CBCS September 2019 exam along with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd semester revaluation exams for non-CBCS September 2019 exams for Kakatiya University, they must follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Log-on to the official website of Kakatiya University @ www.kakatiya.ac.in
- Now, when the home page of the website opens, click on the link “Results.”
- Now, a new window will open on your screen. Here, you must click on the link “UG Non-CBCS(Year Wise) Revaluation Results Sep-2019” or “UG CBCS(Semester Wise) – I, II, III, IV & V Semesters Revaluation Results Sep-2019,” depending on the exam that you had appeared for.
- Now, when a new window opens, you will be prompted to select the semester and asked to enter your hall ticket number. Enter the details and click on the submit button.
- You will now be able to see your final result. Download the same and save it on your computer for future reference.
- If you are not satisfied with the result or feel that there might have been a mistake, you must apply for the revaluation.
- The link for revaluation is present in the result window itself. Click on it and follow onscreen instructions to submit your application for revaluation.
If the objection raised by the student is found correct, then the University will complete the revaluation of the paper all over again and then publish the updated result. As the revaluation window might not be active in future, students must submit their applications for revaluation as soon as possible.