Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has officially released the admit card for the Special Branch Constable post examination for the year 2019. Candidates who applied to appear for the said examination can now download their admit cards via the official JJSSC website at http://jssc.nic.in/. Further essential details regarding the admit card, download process and exam schedule is also available on the site.
The link to download the admit card was activated on 13 August 2019 and the last date to download it is 1st September 2019. The JSSC Special Branch Constable Exam 2019 is tentatively scheduled to be conducted on September 1st 2019 at various centres across the state.
|Admit card for JSSC Special Branch Constable Exam 2019 issued on||13 August 2019|
|Closing date of admit card download process||1 September 2019|
|Tentative schedule for the JSSC Special Branch Constable Exam 2019||1 September 2019|
Given below are the simple steps to download the admit card for the JSSC Special Branch Constable Exam 2019:
- Candidates will have to visit the official JSSC website.
- Locate and click on the ‘Admit Card’ option present on the homepage.
- Click on the ‘Online Admit Card Link for the written test of SBCCE-2018’ link given on the next page.
- Candidates will be required to enter the required credentials.
- Submit the details after careful verification.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates may take a print-out of the downloaded admit card or save a digital copy for future reference.
It is vital for the candidates to report to their respective examination centres between 7:30 to 8:30 am. Failing to do so, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
The selection process for the JSSC Special Branch Constable post will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Written Examination (OMR Based), qualifying which they will be summoned for Physical Test and then the medical exam.