The 2020 phase 1 registration for class 6th has been started by the Jawaharlal Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). Candidates interested in applying for JNVST can do so by clicking on the official website, www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in . The registration process will end on 15th September 2019.
This admission process is for the academic year 2020-2021. The JNVST 2020 exam will be in two phases, phase 1 on 11th January 2020 and phase 2 on 11th April 2020. The admission test is being conducted for intaking students across various JNVS in the country.
Steps to apply for JNVST Class 6th 2020 Class:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Or go to the direct link, here.
- Keep all the documents required for the registration process.
- Register for the process and submit.
- Take a copy of the registration form.
Documents required for the registration process:
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature
- Parent’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph and
- Class V Certificate
The candidates from those districts where Navodaya Vidyalaya is available are eligible to apply. The students must have taken birth between 1st March 2007 to 30th April 2011.
- The test will be OMR based.
- Duration of the test is 2 hours.
- Mental Ability (40 questions of 50 marks), Arithmetic Test (20 questions of 25 marks, and Language Test (20 questions of 25 marks).
Students must go through the official website for more information and updates.