The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education, commonly known as JKBOSE, is the state education board for Jammu and Kashmir. It has several schools affiliated to it, and it has the responsibility of looking into the educational system of these schools. It states that it aims to nurture young minds and give them the right direction with the help of education.
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education conducts various examinations in the state. One of the examinations conducted by it is the Higher Secondary Part I Bi-annual examination. This bi-annual examination, as the name suggests, is conducted twice in a year according to the summer zone and the winter zone.
The higher secondary Part I examination conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education is equivalent to the class 11 examination. JKBOSE has officially released the result for this examination conducted in the summer zone. However, one must note that the result released is only for private students. Thus, only private students will be able to access the result. In order to check their results, students can simply visit the official website of JKBOSE.
In order to check their results properly, students can follow a few simple steps that have been mentioned below for their assistance –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education, which is http://www.jkbose.ac.in/default.aspx
- Step-2 : Candidates will be given the option to either open the main website or check the results recently released.
- Step-3 : Click on the link which reads “Result Higher Secondary Part One (Class 11th) Bi-annual 2019 (Private) – Jammu (SUMMER-ZONE)”
- Step-4 : Students will have to fill in their roll number for the examination.
- Step-5 : Once the roll number has been filled, press on the Submit option.
- Step-6 : The result of the candidates will appear on the screen. Candidates should carefully go through the results and check the marks scored by them.
- Step-7 : One can even take a printout of the results for future reference. However, mark sheets will be issued by the board.
Candidates are advised to keep their roll number ready before starting to check their results as if will prevent them some confusion and waste of time. The results have also been published on several other third party websites. These websites can also be used to download the results of the candidates. However, it is very important that the candidates confirm that the website is a genuine one and whether it will provide the correct result.
The board has also released the class 10 results earlier while students are awaiting the results for the winter zone.