The results for the class 12th exam (bi-annual) administered by the Jammu and Kashmir Board Of Secondary Education (JKBOSE) for private students in the Jammu region (winter zone), have finally been declared and are available on the official website of JKBOSE which is jkbose.ac.in. Students who had appeared can simply log on to this website and enter the required details to check their results.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education is the primary and exclusive board of education in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in India. This board operates as an autonomous board under the state administration. It has around 10,000 schools that fall within the board and thus employees numerous teachers and educates thousands of students.
Given below is a step by step guide to help you check your results without any hassles-
- Step 1- Long on to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Board Of Secondary Education which is jkbose.ac.in
This is the only source for accessing the result. The above link will directly take you to the home page of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education.
- Step 2- In a list of announcements on top of the homepage you will have to find the correct link for accessing the results.
- Click on the one which says ‘12th Bi-Annual Private Jammu (winter zone) result 2019’. You will be directed to a new page.
- Step 3- Carefully enter your roll number as mentioned in your admit card and click on submit.
- Step 4- Your result will appear on screen. You shall find an option of downloading and then printing your result which you may choose and preserve the hard copy for future purposes.
It is important for all students to keep in mind that these results declared online shall be provisional in nature. The printout of the same must be preserved as a provisional document. The final consolidated marksheet which shall be the original final document must be collected by all students from their respective schools as soon as it is available. It is mandatory.
While checking the results, the students must keep their admit card in front of them to avoid difficulties. In order to be considered as having successfully passed the JKBOSE Bi annual 12th exam, the students must secure the minimum passing marks stipulated for each and every subject that they appear for. Failure to secure the minimum passing marks in even one subject may lead to the student being declared as having failed in the examination.
All the students who pass this examination shall be eligible to apply for courses in higher studies at colleges and universities.