JIPMER 2nd round of counselling will begin from today. Candidates who have been selected for the second round must be present at the venue. Second counselling merit list can be found on the official website of JIPMER, http://www.jipmer.edu.in/.
JIPMER Second Counselling Details:
|Date of the Counselling
|24th July 2019
|Mini Auditorium, 4th Floor, JIPMER Academic Centre, Puducherry.
|Time of the Counselling
|8 am to 11 am
List of candidates who got selected to attend the second round of counselling is published in the notice on the official website. Candidates who failed to participate in the first-round counselling are also eligible for the second round of JIPMER 2019 counselling.
Steps to follow for the second-round counselling:
- Candidates must be present to the counselling venue in person.
- The representative of the candidates will not be eligible to appear in the counselling process.
- Reporting time will be strictly followed, and that is 8 am to 11 am.
- Candidates should bring all the necessary documents with them.
Documents Needed for the counselling process:
- Class 10- and 12-marks sheets
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Category certificate
- PwD Certificate (If required)
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
For more information on admission and counselling process, candidates must stay alert with the official website of JIPMER.