A notification has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the registration process for the upcoming Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). JEE is a national-level entrance exam conducted every year for admission to engineering and architecture colleges. Interested candidates can apply for the same starting from 2nd September 2019.
The online window for registration process will start from September 3, 2019, till September 30, 2019, and the exam will be held from January 6 to 11, 2020. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website www.jeemain.nic.in .
|The online registration process of JEE Main 2020 start date||September 3, 2019|
|The online registration process of JEE Main 2020 will close date||September 30, 2019|
|Admit cards will be available from||December 6, 2019|
|The JEE (Main) 2020 will be held from||January 6 to January 11, 2020|
|The results will be declared on||January 31, 2020|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format given for NTA JEE 2020. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for completing the registration process.
- Visit NTA or JEE official website for JEE (Main) 2020
- Find the link “JEE MAIN 2020 January Session” which is available on the website homepage
- Create a login account of your own
- Once your account is created, you will be provided your credentials.
- Use your credentials to log in to your account.
- Fill up the form that appears on your screen with all the details asked.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Once the form is filled, you will be prompted to pay the application fee
- Then click on the submit button.
Candidates must visit the official website for more updates and timely information.