Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2017 aspirants, who have taken their examination on May 21, 2017, would now be able to download their scanned OMR responses online. Candidates need to log on to the official website and provide their personal details in order to download their scanned OMR responses. Although the candidate will be able to download their OMR response sheet for JEE Advanced 2017, they will only be able to challenge any part of it from June 3, 2017. The window to challenge/object to any particular questions in the OMR response sheet will be opened on the official website.
How to download your JEE Advanced 2017 ORS
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- On the official website, candidates need to click on the active link, ‘Online display of ORS will be available from 31-05-2017’
- On clicking the link, candidates will be directed to a page where they have to provide their personal information such as JEE Advanced Registration Number, date of birth, roll number and email address.
- On submitting the details, candidates will be able to download their scanned OMR sheets.
- Candidates should download the sheets for future reference.
The JEE Advanced 2017 answer keys will be made available on the website on June 4, 2017.