Registrations for JEE Advanced 2017 opened today, a day after the JEE Main 2017 results were declared. Candidates who have qualified for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2017 can click here to fill the registration form. Candidates should note that registration for JEE Advanced 2017 can only be done online.
They should be eligible for all the five criteria as specified by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) to take JEE Advanced 2017. If they fail to meet to even one of the following criteria, their registration will be cancelled.
- Performance in JEE Main: The candidate must have cleared the cut-offs, and should be among the top 2,20,000 in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2017.
- Age limit: Must be born on or after October 1, 1992; five-year relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, born on or after October 1, 1987.
- Number of attempts: Maximum two, in consecutive years, meaning those who appeared in Advanced 2016 for the first time are also eligible.
- Class 12th Exam: Must have appeared for the Class 12 or equivalent examination for the first time in all the subjects in either 2016 or 2017.
- Should not have been admitted in an IIT/ISM (irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the programme), or accepted the IIT/ISM seat by reporting at a centre in the past. The candidates whose admission at IITs or ISM was cancelled are also not eligible.
The online registration process for JEE Advanced 2017 will close on May 4 at 5 pm.
Register for JEE Advanced 2017
It is a three-step process:
- Create a login id and fill in the basics details including choice of the language of question paper. Under any circumstances, the language of the question paper cannot be changed after submitting the form;
- Upload the scanned copies of the requisite documents and
- Pay the registration fee which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR JEE (ADVANCED) 2017 for those taking it in India
Female candidates : Rs 1,200
SC, ST, PwD candidates : Rs 1,200
All Other candidates : Rs 2,400
Late Fee : Rs 500