The University of Jammu was established in 1969 with the help of the Act of the State Legislature which split up both Jammu and Kashmir into two separate universities of Jammu and Kashmir respectively.
Initially, the university had 7 campuses under it, and the number still remains the same. It also received ISO-9001 certification. The main campus of the Jammu University is located at Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road in Jammu.
The university offers various programs of which the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs are a part. Apart from this there is an honorary degree offered to individuals with exceptional calibre.
|1||Semester I, II, III, IV, V and VI Undergraduate exams||May and June 2019|
|2||Semester I, II, III, IV, V and VI Undergraduate exams result||1st November 2019|
|3||Submission of application for revaluation||1st November 2019|
The courses that are offered by the University include the following:
- Master’s degree Programme in Bio-Technology
- Post-Graduate Course in Applied Electronics
- Bachelor’s Degree in music
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts
- Bachelor’s degree in Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Master’s degree in Physics
- Master’s degree in History, etc.
The Semester I, II, III, IV, V and VI Undergraduate exams were conducted in the months of May to June by the University of Jammu.
The result for the same have now been announced on the official website of the University of Jammu: www.jammuuniversity.in.
The candidates who appeared for any of the exams mentioned above can check their result on the official website link given above. The exam was conducted in a pen-paper based mode.
The students who have cleared the exam will get a mark sheet from the college stating the final result of the examination. While the others can also get a copy of their mark sheet online on the official website.
The steps to check for the results can be given as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: jammuuniversity.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, a link will be displayed showing “results”.
- Step 3: Click on the link to get redirected to a new page 4
- Step 4: Click on the exam you have appeared for
- Step 5: Login using roll number and name.
- Step 6: Result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download it on the computer and preferably take a printout for further references.
Students who have appeared for the exam and have scored low marks can ask for a re-evaluation of the paper. The higher-level authorities will check the results once more and will then announce the revaluated results.
Still, if there are any students who have score lesser marks, they can give exam the next time. For this, the students must apply for the supplementary exams.
It must also be noted that the students can apply for revaluation only after the main exam results are released.
To know more about the revaluation result the students must check out the university website regularly.