This year, like many earlier years, ISB&M is organizing a One-day National Conference on Supply Chain Management, called Chain Act 2016 on December 10, 2016. The conference will be held at ISB&M, Nande Campus, Pune, India.
Chain Act 2016 is a forum for strategic decision makers, academicians and Supply Chain & Operations Management professionals to network and evaluate best practices being deployed in industries.
Chain Act 2016 will provide a platform to the practitioners of supply chain management in the industry and academia to delve on various issues in this area and to look for better methods. The theme has been thought of keeping in view that the Supply Chain is about creating and enhancing customer value. Due to radical changes in every aspect of business, it has become a challenge to map the existing supply chain practices and integrate entire supply chain activities to achieve operational efficiency.
Theme of the Forum :
Enablers of Supply Chain for Value Creation
- Role of technology and innovation in SCM
- Effective distribution system in SCM
- Efficient vendor management in SCM
- Digitization in SCM
- Integration of marketing with SCM
- Challenges of HR in diverse SCM practices
- Global supply chain management
- SCM challenges in e-commerce vis-a-vis general merchandise
Eminent speakers from industry and academia from India and abroad would be providing in-depth insights into the challenges and recent development in the area of Supply Chain Management. This will also be a good occasion for speakers and participants for networking.
- Mr. Dinkar Phapale, Director, Supply Chain Management, Entercoms, Pune
- Dr. TAS Vijayaraghavan, Professor, XLRI Jamshedpur
- Mr. Jayant Menghani, CFO & CS, DHL Supply Chain, India
- Dr. N Ravichandran, Professor, IIM Ahmedabad
- Ms. Flavia Ross, Consultant, RossPro FZE, Dubai
- Mr. Mahesh Khetan, Asst. Vice President, Pantaloons, Mumbai
- Mr. Atul Holkar, Sr. Vice President, Head Merchandise & SCM, RJ Corp Retail, Gurgaon
- Mr. Mohan Abhyankar, Director Delivery, India Project Bristlecone, Mumbai
- Mr. Nikhil Kush, Asia Pacific Supply Chain Improvement Leader, Dupont Performance Material, Dupont, Gurgaon
- Mr. Jaideep Mallick, Associate Vice President, Head Business Operations, Godrej Consumer Products Ltd, Mumbai
Catch up on the latest happenings about the Conference at Life@ ISB&M thread