Last Date for Applying: December 31, 2018
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) announces admissions to its flagship two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). The programme is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
IRMA will be shortlisting and calling applicants in two ways:
- Merit-based Calls: Candidates who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2018/XAT 2019 are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA and PI process.
- Profile-cum-merit based Calls: Candidates who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2018/XAT 2019 and fall in the Profile-based call criteria will be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA and PI process. The key criteria to shortlist candidates based on profile are:
(i) Excellence: Graduation from Top universities and Colleges;
(ii) Work Experience in Social Impact, Community Development, Livelihoods, Policy and Advocacy, Agriculture and Allied sectors;
(iii) Graduation in Social sciences, Development studies, Agriculture and Allied sciences
A. Shortlisted candidates will be called for selection process at IRMA where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2019 (IRMASAT 2019), Group Activity and Personal Interview. IRMASAT 2019, GA and PI process will be conducted at IRMA.
- IRMA reserves the rights for considering application under Profile-based Selection.
- Candidates should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting for next stage of Admissions process.
- IIMs and XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of academic programmes at IRMA.