Indian Rare Earths Limited is a government owned corporation in India based in Mumbai. IREL was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Government of India. The government of India took control of Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) in 1963 under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy. IREL was incorporated with the primary intention of taking up commercial scale processing of monazite sand at its first unit namely Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva, Kochi for the recovery of thorium.
IREL recruitment 2019 notification out Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) invites online applications from young and dynamic graduates for 20 vacancies of Management Trainees post in disciplines namely Mechanical, Mining, Electrical, Chemical, Mineral and Finance. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for IREL MT recruitment 2019 from 23rd March 2019. 12th March 2019 is the last date of IREL recruitment 2019 online application form. Check out eligibility criteria, vacancies, exam pattern, selection procedure, & IREL notification PDF.
IREL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Online Application Available from||23.03.2019 (1000 hrs)|
|Last Date of Online Application||12.04.2019 (2359 hrs)|
|Downloading of Admit Cards for Written Test||06.06.2019 onwards|
|Tentative Date for Written Test||16.06.2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters for Interview for provisionally eligible candidates||(To be announced later)|
|Date(s) for Interview||(To be announced later)|
IREL Recruitment 2019: No.of Vacancies
|Name of Discipline||Total no. of Posts|
|Name of Post||No. of post||UR||EWSs*||SC||ST||OBC NCL||PwD|
Eligibility Criteria for IREL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
For Mechanical, Mining, Electrical, Chemical, Mineral
- B.E./B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60 % aggregate marks of all semesters/years OR
- 5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/years.
- Candidates who have completed their Degree on or before 31 Dec 2018 are only eligible to apply.
- The candidates appeared/appearing in final year/semester and awaiting their results (of minimum Essential qualification) are not eligible to apply.
- Rounding of %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances, hence 60% of marks and above will only be considered.
- Qualified CA/CMA OR
- B.com (Three years regular full-time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full-time degree) with minimum 60 % marks.
|IREL Discipline||Discipline of Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial/ Mechanical & Production /Production / Production Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial .|
|Electrical||Electrical/Electrical Machine, Power Systems & High
Voltage/, Electrical Instrumentation & Control/ Electrical & Instrumentation/Electrical & Power /Electrical & Electronics.
As on 31 Dec 2018
- For UR/ EWS category candidates: Upper age limit is 28 years.
- The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC Category and such candidates have to indicate their category as UR.
- Age Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/ESM/PwD shall be as rules of Govt. of India.
- Final selection of candidates for the post of Management Trainee will be completed in the following stages namely:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- C & A Verification etc
Exam Pattern of Written Exam
- The written examination will be held for a duration of 2 Hours comprising of two Papers.
- Paper-I (Aptitude Related) includes 50 OMCQ’s on General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and
- Paper-II – Professional Knowledge includes 50 MCQ’s related to the concerned discipline.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for the wrong answer.
- The written examination will be held in 06 cities: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar & Guwahati.
- Candidates need to qualify both the papers with Minimum Qualifying criteria in the written examination being as follows:
|UR/EWSs||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||SC / ST / PWD|
|Minimum 25 marks in each paper||Minimum 25 marks in each paper||Minimum 23 marks in aptitude related paper Minimum 22 marks in professional|
During the Training Period
- The selected candidate shall undergo 1-year training at various units/offices of IREL.
- During the Training period, Management Trainees will get a consolidated amount of ₹ 40800/- per month as stipend.
After Training/Absorption Period
- After successful completion of training, the MTs will be absorbed as Engineers/Officers in the E-1 grade of the pay of ₹ 16400-40500 (under revision) with a basic pay of ₹ 16400/-
- The CTC would be around ₹ 7.45 lakhs p.a.
- For UR/EWSs categories: ₹ 250.
- SC/ST/PwD/ OBC(NCL)/Ex-Serviceman/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- NTC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ntc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-109-vacancies
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bhel-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-80-job-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form
- Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2019 – /articles/indian-army-ssc-tech-recruitment-application-form-2019