The posts notification for the Chief General Manager by IRCON is now out. IRCON, also known as Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, is engineering and construction company which is specialized in transport infrastructure. This company was established in 1976 by Government of India. This company works under the guidance of the Ministry of Railways.
The application for the post in this company has now been released, and those who are eligible and are interested in applying can do so through a prescribed format on or before the 18th of November 2019.
This post is open for all those candidates who have completed their degree course with a relevant subject. The qualification details can be given as follows:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute or University approved by AICTE
- Master of Engineering (M.E.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) degree in Civil Engineering.
The age limit for the application is a maximum 52 years of age as per Government of India norms.
The salary for the post is about Rs. 120000to Rs. 280000, CTC Rs. 36 Lakhs per Annum.
Important dates and the number of posts can be given as follows:
Last date of submission of application: 18th of November 2019
Number of posts: 4 posts.
The selection procedure will be based on the initial screening after which the candidate will be called in for an interview or Powerpoint presentation to Selection Committee to show their vision, leadership skills, ability, financial skills and strategies that they have in mind to take the company forward. Psychometric Assessment might also be included in the process.
The steps to apply:
- Before applying the candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria which have been mentioned in the notification. The eligible candidates can apply only through the offline mode in the prescribed format only. It is recommended that the candidate must possess a valid email id that could help in the process of faster communication
- Applications should be neatly entered in an A4 sized paper and are to be sent to the General Manager/ HRM, IRCON International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi- 110 017. The sheet should also accompany the following documents:
- Matriculation certificate for DOB proof
- All certificate and mark sheet of qualification which may include certificates of Graduation or post-graduation or any other courses.
- Experience certificates
- NOC/ Forwarding of application for candidates working in governmental sectors.
- Community certificate
- Proof of pay-scale
- Valid id proof
- The application must be duly signed by the applicant, and a passport-sized photograph must be affixed with the copy of the documents and the form.
- Before sending in the application, the candidates must check all the necessary details which were to be filled in through the form.
- Candidates are supposed to send this application before 18th of November 2019.