Information on Placement of AIIM 4th Batch

Adani Group has established Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) in Ahmedabad. AIIM offers a unique one year Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Management (PGPIM). AIIM has had an excellent placement track record for the first four batches of PGPIM. All placements have been lateral placements in reputed infrastructure and allied organizations. 89% of 4th Batch has been placed within less than four months of completion of the programme. The Institute is making all necessary efforts to provide placement assistance to the remaining 2 participants (11%) of the fourth batch.

Salient Features of PGPIM Fourth Batch Placement:

Positions offered: Associate Manager (Contract Administration), Deputy Manager (Operations), Deputy Manager (Commercial), Deputy Manager (Business Development), Deputy Manager (Sales), Deputy Manager (O & M), Sr. Project Asso., Project Engineer, Asstt. Manager (Projects) & Asstt. Manager (O & M)

Average CTC offered to the 17 participants placed till date indicates around 55% increase over their last CTC at the time of joining PGPIM.

ALUMNI QUOTES


Maitreyee Bhaduri, PGPIM Second Batch, 2010-11

Manager-HR, Adani Power Limited


Having worked with some of the best IT and Financial companies for five years, many questioned my move to study Infrastructure Management. There was also apprehension of being the only female student of the batch. However, the highly knowledgeable faculty, world class infrastructure & course structure, mature course-mates, tonnes of examinations and quizzes, loads of night outs and hard work; helped me, to not just settle down but also learn something new every day.

Understanding the entire gamut of opportunities and challenges in the Infrastructure space is a specialization for sure; but it definitely does not limit a professional manager to one industry alone. I am proud to be an alumnus and eagerly look forward to the growth of my alma mater. The one year at AIIM has provided me a quantum leap both in terms of knowledge as well as professional qualification thereby opening up my prospects. I cherish my memories at AIIM.

List of Companies Participating in Campus Recruitment Process at AIIM in 2013



Raja Bhattacharjee, PGPIM Third Batch, 2011-12

Deputy Director-Knowledge Application & Facilitation Centre

Confederation of Indian Industry

Western Region – Gujarat State Office

“I Joined Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, AIIM after 7 years of working experience in Project Management and Marketing in Textile sector. My decision factors were its excellent faculty, niche program covering entire spectrum of Infra sector, opportunity of peer learning, course pedagogy, and Dr. Bakul Dholakia (Former IIM-A Director) being the Director of the Institute.

The program was immensely rigorous, fast paced though very interesting. The program is an excellent balance of General Management and Infrastructure Management. Further, the support of one of infra focused Organization like Adani Group, is an icing in the cake. The one year at AIIM gave me a holistic view of overall Infrastructure sector in terms of regulatory framework, financing issues- market instruments, capacity constraints, policy intervention, modes of PPP, etc.

This one year program has successfully enabled me to transform and progress myself to Infrastructure domain. Undoubtedly Infrastructure is the cornerstone for sustaining economic growth and this course will provide plenteous opportunities to all prospective professionals looking to contribute for nation building.

The one year spent at AIIM was certainly worthwhile and memorable for me!”

Read Next