Indian Navy has published the recruitment notification for the post of Sailor for the 2020 August batch. Eligible and Interested unmarried male candidates can apply for the Indian Navy AA and SSR recruitment on the official website from 8th November 2019. The last date to submit the application is 18th November 2019.
Indian Navy Sailors are the main workforce in the Indian Navy and a good career opportunity for the candidates who have passed secondary and senior secondary. A total of 2700 vacancies have been notified out of which 500 vacancies are for Indian Navy AA (Artificer Apprentice) and 2200 for Indian Navy SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit).
|Start date of application||8th November 2019|
|The end date to submit the application||18th November 2019|
- Sailor- Senior Secondary Recruit- 2200.
- Sailor- Artificer Apprentice – 500.
- During the initial training stage, a stipend of Rs.14600/- per month will be given.
- On successful completion of the initial training, the candidates will be placed in level 3 of the defence pay matrix of Rs. 21700/- to 69100/-. The candidates will also be paid MSP of Rs.5200/- per month + DA + X group pay (only for Artificer Apprentice) Rs.6200/- per month + DA.
- For SSR- the candidate should have passed 12th Class with maths and physics and at least one of these subjects namely chemistry/computer/biology from the board of school education recognized by MHRD, Government of India.
- For AA- the candidate should have passed 12th Class with 60% or more marks in aggregate with maths and physics and at least one of these subjects namely- chemistry/computer/biology from the board of school education recognized by MHRD, Government of India.
The candidates will be selected based on the state-wise merit of the performance in computer-based tests, subject to qualifying in PFT and medical examination.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Login with the registered email id and click on the current opportunities tab.
- Click on the Apply button on the screen.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photo and signature in the application form of Indian Navy recruitment 2019.
- Click on the submit button.
You can also read, Indian Navy SSR/MR/AA 2019 Result.