Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of sailor and matric recruit. The application process has been started, and the last date to apply is 1st August 2019. Candidates can apply for the post through the official website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in .
This is a three-phase exam process, computer-based test, physical fitness test and medical test. Candidates qualifying in computer based test will get promoted for the physical fitness test and the final round of selection process will be medical test and document verification.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy MR 2019 Recruitment:
- Age: Candidates should have taken birth between 1st April 2000 to 21st March 2003.
- Education: Candidates must have passed class 10th from any recognised board.
- During the training period: Rs 14600 per month.
- Once recruited: Rs 47,600 to Rs 1.51 lakh with DA of Rs 52000 extra per month.
Steps to apply for Indian Navy MR 2019 Recruitment:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Registration 2019” link.
- Enter the credentials required.
- Fill the form and upload the photograph.
- Process the payment.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print for future reference.
Stay tuned to the official website for the timely updates on the India Navy 2019 Recruitment. You can also reach us at www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.