Indian Army has announced the recruitment of rallies in different parts of India. The recruitment will be provided for the posts of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Nursing Assistance, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesman and Soldier Clerk. Those who want to apply for Indian Army can do so as per their location. Candidates can apply for the posts as per the given format in the notification. The application can be made via registered post, speed post and ordinary post. The candidates will be required to register themselves on the official website of Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Candidates should visit the official website at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- They should fill the details required.
- Once done, click on submit.
Following are the eligibility criteria:
- For Soldier GD, the candidates should have passed Metric with at least 33% score.
- For Soldier Technical, the candidates should have 10+2 certificate with Science (PCME) having scored a minimum of 50%.
- Soldier Technical (AE), candidates should have 10+2 degree with Science (PCME) along with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates having a three-year diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile/Computer science and Electronic & Instrumentation) can also apply for the post.
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Veterinary, 10+2 degree with Science (PCME) with a minimum of 50% marks or B.Sc with subjects like Botany, Zoology and Bioscience and English.
- For Soldier Clerks/SKT, candidates should have 10+2 with a minimum of 60% score and have English, Maths/Bookkeeping/Accountancy with 50%.
- For Soldier Tradesman, a 10th certificate / ITI in relevant trade is required.
- For Soldier Tradesman, class 8th pass is required.
The selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test followed by a written exam. The Physical Test includes 1.6Km run, pull-ups, balance, 9 feet ditch. The candidate’s medical standards are also taken into consideration. It includes
- A good physique and mental health
- The chest should be well built with a minimum 5cms expansion.
- Should have proper hearing and seeing ability
- Should not be suffering from deformity of bones
Candidates can find more details in the notification that has been published at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10602_31_1920b.pdf