The authorities have officially released the Admit card for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2019. Candidates who applied to appear for the examination can now download the admit card via the official AFCAT website at https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/. Further essential information regarding the official notification is available on the website.
Aspirants are recommended to carefully read the instructions that are to be strictly adhered to and are also advised to carry a print-out of the Admit card along with the other required documents on the day of the tests. The AFCATs are tentatively scheduled to be held on 25th and 26th August 2019.
|AFCAT 2019||25th and 26th August 2019.|
Given below are the steps to download the admit card for AFCAT 2019:
- Candidates are required to visit the AFCAT official website
- Click on the link for AFCAT 02/2019 Admit Card.
- A new page will open, where you will be required to enter Email Id, Password and the captcha text carefully.
- Click on ‘submit’ after verification of the entered details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a print-out of the downloaded admit card for future reference.
The AFCAT examinations will be conducted in two shifts. The exam will be in online mode only but, all candidates are requested to reach half an hour before the exam officially commences. The Indian Air Force is conducting the AFCAT Written Exam for the Non-Technical candidates and AFCAT+EKT for the Technical candidates (Ground Duty). The timings for the examinations are scheduled to be 8:00 am and 12:30 pm respectively.
The questions asked in AFCAT and AFCAT+EKT will be objective-type questions and hold maximum marks of 300 and 150 respectively. There will be a negative marking scheme under which one mark will be deducted on every wrong answer.