Institute of Human Behavior Allied Science has recently issued a notification wherein it has invited interested candidates to apply for vacancies across multiple positions include nurse, ward assistant and several others. Candidates who are interested in applying for any position under the current recruitment drive must submit their application in the prescribed format latest by 27th September 2019.
Vacancies available under IHBAS Recruitment 2019
Following are the various vacancies notified as available by the Institute of Human Behavior Allied Science.
- Psychiatrist: 04
- Case Registry Assistant: 05
- Psychiatric Nurse: 03
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 03
- Community Nurse: 05
- Ward Assistant/ Orderly: 02
- Clinical Psychologist: 03
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 03
Eligibility criteria for vacancies under IHBAS Recruitment 2019
In order to be able to apply for any relevant vacancy under the IHBAS Recruitment 2019, the candidates must fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria. Any applications that do not satisfy the required eligibility criteria will be rejected.
|Psychiatrist must hold an M.D. (Psychiatry)||Candidates must from an institute recognized by Medical Council of India.|
|Case Registry Assistant||Candidates have passed Class XII exams from a recognised board.|
|Psychiatric Nurse must have a B.Sc. (Nursing)||Candidates must from an institute recognized by the Nursing Council of India.|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Candidates must have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Social Work.|
|Community Nurse||Candidates must have a B.Sc. (Nursing) from an institute recognized by the Nursing Council of India.|
|Ward Assistant||Candidates must have passed Class XII exams from a recognised board.|
|Clinical Psychologis||Candidates must have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Psychology as well as Applied Psychology and hold an MPhil (Clinical Psychology) from an institute recognized by Medical Council of India.|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Officer||Candidates must be a graduate in any stream from a recognised university.|
How to Apply for IHBAS Recruitment 2019
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by the Institute of Human Behavior Allied Science can apply through two channels: –
- Online: – Eligible candidates can complete their application online on the official website of the Institute of Human Behavior Allied Science, i.e. http://ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the Link “IHBAS Recruitment 2019”
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the registration form and keep it safely for future requirements.
- Offline: – Eligible candidates can complete their application for the vacancy in the prescribed format and submit it to the “Joint Director (Admin), IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095. The application should reach the aforementioned office latest by 27th September 2019.